A-F Report Card Directions:
These are the directions to see the A-F report card information for school districts in Oklahoma.
- Go to the Oklahoma State Department of Education website (www.sde.ok.gov/sde) or you can do a google search for “Oklahoma State Department of Education” and it will take you to their home page.
- Click on the A-Z in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the letter “D”
- Scroll through the “D” listings and click on “District Report Cards – Accountablility”
- Click on “A-F grading system”
- You will see a blue box on the right side of the page. It is titled “A-F Report Card Resources”
- In this box you will see “2016 A-F Report Card Data”. Click on this.
- You will now see the report card data for every school in the state.