Dear Students and Parents/Guardians,
Testing time is upon us, so the following are just a few things to take
1. It is so very important that students get a good night’s rest. This will
most likely mean that cellphones and any other types of electronics
should be put away so that they won’t be a distraction/disturbance.
2. Eat breakfast either at home or school before the tests.
3. Take the tests serious, don’t rush through the test, and check back
over your work carefully before you submit it.
4. Be on time, and any appointments (dentist, eye, etc.) that can be
rescheduled for another time that will not interfere with testing
days/times would be much appreciated.
5. DON’T STRESS—DO YOUR BEST!!!!! STUDENTS, BELIEVE IN
YOURSELVES!!!!! USE WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT TO
YOURSELF AND OTHERS!!!!! THINK POSITIVE AND HAVE A
GOOD ATTITUDE!!!!! YOU’VE GOT THIS MIDDLE SCHOOL!
*************Mrs. Rochell’s 6th and 7th ELA Test Schedule:**************
6th grade ELA on April 21, 2021 from 12:00-3:20
7th grade ELA on Monday, April 19, 2021
Section 1: 8:30-11:30
Section 2: 12:00-3:20