College Visits During the School Day:
- Seniors have two days available to visit colleges.
- The student is responsible for setting up the college visit. You may stop by my office for contact information of the college recruiter.
- When you return to school, you must provide Mrs. Smith and/or Mrs. Monica with a proof of the visit. The college recruitment office will provide you with this form. If they do not give you the form, please be sure to ask for it.
- Many colleges/universities have events on Saturdays. Be sure to check out the College Preview Days link for upcoming events.
- College representatives will visit Bray-Doyle High School from time to time. Students will be given information on those visits as they become available.